HR Primo Management Services
The job requires excellent leadership, administrative and financial analysis skills. He/she is expected to lead the Credit & Collection Team with substantial expertise on handling problematic, remedial and long overdue accounts. He/she is knowledgeable in Philippine Taxation and has considerable experience in Accounting and Financial reporting.
- Minimum 2-year experience as Credit & Collections, Accounting or Finance Assistant Manager/Manager
- Experience in using SAP B1
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Strong ethics and high level of personal and professional integrity
- Academic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, and related courses
- CPA credential is preferred and an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com